- ¼ cup finely chopped Vidalia onions
- ½ cup shredded cucumber, drained (Recommended: English/European cucumbers, they are less watery)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp salt (Note: careful with the salt as too much will ruin this dip)
- Dash of fresh ground pepper
Combine ingredients and mix well. Chill for two hours. Service with multi-grain, saltine, or cracker of your choice.
With the fresh onions and crisp cucumbers, this cool, light, and fresh chilled spread screams its summer time!
Submitted by our amazing customer Kelley Bloodworth : )