- 4 ounces sliced low fat ham cut into 1-inch pieces (¾ cup)
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 8 large slices (¾ inch thick) Italian bread, toasted
Preheat oven to 400 F. In a medium bowl combine ham, Vidalia onion, tomatoes, mayonnaise and mustard. Arrange bread in a large baking sheet; top with ham mixture. Bake until heated through, 10–15 minutes. Serve immediately at room temperature.